Frequently Asked Questions > EvolveMyBoiler, The West Midlands
Please find answers to our most commonly asked boiler questions here. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Boilers and central heating systems
- How do I get an instant quote for a new boiler?
- Simply answer the questions using our online tool and we will display a range of boilers suitable for your property. You choose the boiler that fits your needs and budget.
- What happens when I submit my application?
- We will receive all the information and your chosen boiler and one of our experienced engineers will be assigned to your job. They will give you a call to run through and double check that all the information is correct and will then be able to book your job in for a convenient time to you.
- How do I pay for my new boiler?
- Payment is due as soon as the job is complete. You can pay on the day or we can send you an itemised invoice with our payment terms. Payment by cash, cheque, BACS or credit card is accepted. Payment on finance is not currently available but may be something we offer in the future.
- Why do you need photos?
- This enables us to purchase all the correct parts and fittings without having to visit your property in advance.
- What if I have any questions that are not answered in this FAQ?
Boiler installation and aftercare
- How long will it take to fit my new boiler?
- Depending on whether the job is a straight replacement or a full heating system, we aim to complete the job in 1-3 days.
- What time will the engineer arrive?
- Our engineers aim to arrive by 8am on the day of the install.
- Do I need to move or protect my furniture?
- Our engineers ask that a clear path is created between the main entrance and the boiler/cylinder site for easy access to their van, tools and equipment. We provide floor coverings to protect your floors and carpets and our engineers are trained to work as cleanly and tidily as they can.
- What about waste material?
- Our engineers will take waste material, old boilers and radiators with them when they leave.
- How do I book a service?
- Before they leave our engineer will book your service into our diary for 1 year from the install date. If you need any help or advice before that time you can contact your engineer directly or call us on 0800 2335366.
For further information on our new boiler installation and boiler replacement services across The West Midlands, please give us a call or send us a message